Thursday, June 16, 2011

Paintings From Ireland.com

My second major project of the summer has just been launched, hot on the heels of my smartphone app Art on Achill (which, I'm delighted to say has been really well received).

PaintingsFromIreland.com is a new website I have set up specifically to market and sell my range of Limited Edition Giclee Prints and Art Greeting Cards online.

To coincide with the launch of PaintingsFromIreland.com I have introduced a brand new series of 10" x 10" prints to my existing range of Giclee Prints and over the coming months I aim to add some more images to the collection. These are a perfect size for birthday presents, anniversary gifts, in fact any occasion! Please excuse the blatant sales pitch but I'm in that sort of frame of mind at the moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment