Friday, June 3, 2011

2 More Paintings for Achill


Here are 2 more paintings that are heading to Achill.

This first one is called Telephone Lines #1, Achill (note the creative title!). I have been meaning for a long time now to paint these lines of old telegraph poles that meander up and down the hills and bogs on Achill. This one, and the next one Telephone Lines #2, Achill (the titles just keep getting better don't they!) are based on sketches I made one day as I was heading into Bunacurry after leaving Blackfield -(The best place for coffee in Achill by the way)

To see the rest of the new paintings please follow the link here to my website: www.padraigmccaul.com/summer2011

I will be adding some more over the coming days once I get a chance to photograph them.

No comments:

Post a Comment