Tuesday, June 11, 2013

New Work On Show at the Affordable Art Fair in London this Week

The Affordable Art Fair takes place again this week in Hampstead, London and once again the Doorway Gallery will be exhibiting some new work of mine there.

'Riverbank Rooftops' Oil on Canvas, 60x60cms by Padraig McCaul
 If you would like free tickets to the fair please contact the gallery at..

24 South Frederick Street, Dublin 2
Ph: 01 764 5895
www.thedoorwaygallery.com 

As if to act as a reminder to me to let you know about the fair I received a lovely email over the weekend from someone who purchased a painting of mine at the fair last year. Without giving away any names I thought I would share it with you...

'I bought a painting of yours over a year ago at the affordable art show. It seemed so much money at the time and I had to pay half in cash and borrowed half off my sister. It looks amazing in my house now and I love it. Sometimes if I'm watching tv and its boring I swing my head round and sit and gaze at it instead. I've had so much pleasure from that painting, I thought you should know!'

'The Road Home' by Padraig McCaul, Oil on Canvas, 100x100cms
Now there's an email that put a smile on my face :) It's amazing how good it can make you feel when someone goes to the trouble of simply letting you know they are enjoying your work!

You should try it sometime, I know I plan to.




No comments:

Post a Comment