Wednesday, March 7, 2012

2 More Paintings for the Affordable Art Fair, London

Here are 2 new paintings of mine that the Doorway Gallery will be exhibiting at the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea, London next week.

The first is called "Still Life" , 60x60cms , Oil and Wax on canvas. It is one of a series of paintings that I have been working on for my upcoming exhibition in the Dalkey Heritage Centre in April, but I'm delighted to have it included in the London exhibition and am looking forward to hearing the feedback on it.

The second piece is titled "Looking Over Dooagh, Achill" - 60x90cms, Oil on Canvas, and is based on some sketches and photos I took last summer.




I was hoping to get over to the affordable art fair next week but it looks like I won't make it now. Maybe next year!

I'm looking forward to giving a painting demonstration tonight to the High Loft painting group in monkstown. I just have to go off now and figure out what to paint for them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment