Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Exhibiting at the Affordable Art Fair, London in March

The Doorway Gallery will be exhibiting a selection of my new work at the Affordable Art Fair in Battersea Park, London next month - March 15th - 18th. They will be at Stand C1.

The fair opens on thursday 15th, but there is a special charity preview on Wednesday 14th from 5.30 to 9.30pm. If anyone would like invitations to for the fair please drop me a line and I will be delighted to organise them for you.

Here are some of the new pieces that the gallery will be on showing in London. The first piece - "Near Dookinella, Achill" , 60x60cms, is of an old house at the side of the road, with telegraph poles leading down towards the foot of the minaun cliffs.

The second piece is called "Living on the Edge, Clare" - 60x60cms - and shows a house perched close to the edge of a cliff overlooking a beach below. This was painted from some sketches I made around Kilkee, Co.Clare.


Meanwhile I'm working away on the Still Lives exhibition that I have coming up in April. I have to start thinking about who I might get to open it and get to work on the press release and video and posters and flyers....Nice to be busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment