Monday, October 3, 2011

Autumn Exhibitions - London, Wexford, Dublin

Autumn's here and I'm busy in the studio trying to finish a new collection of paintings for some big upcoming shows. I have to admit I'm an incredibly messy worker but I've convinced myself that it helps release the creative juices :) Which is just as well given the number of new paintings I've had to produce for the autumn shows.

First up is the Affordable Art Fair in Hampstead, London, where I will be exhibiting as part of the Doorway Gallery's stand. I'm really excited to be taking part as it will be my first time exhibiting in London and I plan to have 10 new pieces ready for the show.

Unfortunately I won't be able to get over to the show myself as I will be in Wexford at the time exhibiting at the Opera FRINGE festival. This will be my third year exhibiting at Whites Hotel and I'm really looking forward to meeting everyone again. I will be there from October 21st to 31st and will be showing my "Autumn Collection" of original oil paintings as well as my full collection of prints and art cards.

And then it's on to Dublin for Art Fair 2011 at the RDS which runs from November 4th to 6th. I'll be in my usual spot just to the left of the main door.

I will be adding all of the new work to my website over the next week or so. I will also be sending out e-invites to the RDS Art Fair once I receive them.

No comments:

Post a Comment