Monday, April 4, 2011

Painting Workshop Season Has Just Started


Just back from a lovely trip to Cork.

I was invited down by the Macalise Art Society to give a demonstration in the Crawford Art Gallery on friday evening. This was my second time to give a demo for the society and it's always a pleasure to do as the society members are really appreciative and made me feel very welcome. Special thanks to Maree and Derek for looking after me so well!

On saturday I held a painting workshop in the SMA centre in Wilton. The first of the year, so it was nice to start with such a nice group of enthusiastic and friendly painters. Mind you, all the people that attend my workshops tend to be really nice! It's one of the perks of the job :-) Here they are hard at work.

Next up is a trip to Achill in May for my workshop on the 7th and 8th and then it's back for a demonstration for the Greystones Art Society on the 10th. I'm really looking forward to that one as it will be my first time meeting the society members.

I have added a new 1 day workshop on the 14th May in my studio in Delgany and will soon be finalising dates in september for a 2 day workshop in the Hungry Hill Gallery, Adrigole, West Cork. Details of all my workshops can be found here.




No comments:

Post a Comment