Saturday, March 2, 2013

And The Winner Is.........

Thanks to everyone who took part in my recent Facebook competition to help me choose the image for my next Limited Edition Print. The response was much better than I had expected and the result was not quite what I had expected. Which made the whole thing really worthwhile!

Anyway, in the end it turned out to be a dead heat between image number 1 (Homestead) and image number 6 (Homeland). Each received 37% of the votes, leaving 26% to be shared out between the other 4 images.

'Homestead' 80x80cms Oil on Canvas

'Homestead' 80x80cms Oil on Canvas
 
And the winner of the competition is.....Marion! (name and email kept private). Congratulations, I'll be sending on one of the first copies of the print in the coming weeks once it has been produced.

This was great fun, expect another competition sometime soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment