Thursday, September 8, 2011

6 New Padraig McCaul Art Greeting Cards Now Available

I'm delighted to report that my collection of Art Greeting Cards have proved a big hit and are now available through most of my galleries, as well as through my website. The first print run has recently sold out, so thank you to everyone for your continued support!

To celebrate, I have just added 6 new cards to the collection. These are now available to buy directly from my website and should start appearing in the galleries over the coming weeks.

The cards are €3.50 each and postage worldwide is included in the price. (For my American friends there is also the option on the website to pay in US Dollars).


1 comment:

  1. It is a great article by Padraig McCaul Art Greeting Cards the designs of your greeting cards are awesome i want your collection also visit your site for your more collection.Thanks for sharing this.

    ReplyDelete