Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas 2010 - Free Art Voucher

Thank you to everyone that supported me over the past month at the Wexford FRINGE and Art Fair 2010. Both shows were a great success and it was refreshing to see them so well attended.

Christmas is almost here and to celebrate what has been a really successful year for me I am offering a €100 Art Voucher to anyone that buys one of my original paintings between now and the end of January. This is available on paintings purchased through any of the galleries listed below or directly from me through the studio or online.

The Bad Art Gallery, Dublin
The Hungry Hill Gallery, Adrigole, West Cork
The Boathouse Gallery, Kinsale
Kenny's Art Gallery, Lahinch
Western Light Gallery, Keel, Achill

The Art Voucher may be used against any painting or limited edition print bought through the studio or online from my website. The voucher can also be passed on to someone as a gift. To claim the art voucher for a purchase made through one of the galleries just send me an email with the details of the painting purchased and I will post out the voucher.

Meanwhile Juggy's Well Cafe in Glasthule, Dublin, Kaliedescope in Westport and the Market House Gallery in Dungarvan each have a large range of my Limited Edition Prints for sale. Prints may also be bought online here...

Finally, the dates for my 2011 Painting Workshops on Achill Island are now confirmed and can be booked online here..

Happy Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment