Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Summer Exhibitions


I have new work showing in a number of galleries this month, including the Hungry Hill Gallery in West Cork, The Western Light Gallery, Achill and The Clifden Art Gallery, Clifden, Galway.

The Hungry Hill Gallery have just launched their new website - www.thehungryhillgallery.com - and my new work can be viewed there or on my own website - www.padraigmccaul.com. If you are lucky enough to get to visit the gallery make sure to stay for a coffee and take in the views over the bay.

This will be my first year exhibiting with the Clifden Art Gallery and I'm delighted to be associated with such an established and welcoming gallery.

The autumn is shaping up to be a very busy time with exhibitions planned for the Wexford Opera Festival (October), The Art Fair 09 at the RDS (November) and the Edinburgh Art Fair (November), as well as the Christmas group show with the Bad Art Gallery in December. I will be posting details of all of these shows as they get closer.

No comments:

Post a Comment