Wednesday, October 12, 2011

New Paintings of Doolin and Dooagh

I have just uploaded some new images to my website of paintings that I will be showing in Whites Hotel in Wexford and at the RDS Art Fair in Dublin in the next few of weeks. Including this one, "On the Doolin Road" - 50x50 cms.

This was painted following a trip to Lahinch earlier in the year. I drove down the coast road via Kinvara, past Doolin and the Cliffs of Moher. Beautiful scenery!



The next painting - "A StillDay, Achill" - 80x80 cms is based on sketches I made at one of my favourite spots on Achill Island, across the road from Gielty's pub in Dooagh!

A week to go now before set up begins for Wexford. I can't wait!




1 comment:

  1. Padraig:

    Your paintings are simply beautiful! Best of luck at the upcoming shows.

    Mac

    ReplyDelete