Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Art Fair 2011 at the RDS - Starts on Friday 4th November

Thanks to everyone who stopped by at my recent exhibition in Whites Hotel in Wexford. It was great to meet so many new admirers! But even nicer to see so many people returning following my previous years' Opera Festival exhibtions.

Some stars of the show were "The Bend in the Road, Achill" which I featured in my last blog post, quickly followed by " A Soft Day, Achill" (below) , both of which sold. Another favourite was my centre piece "Westport Quays" - 100x80cms (Left) - which I will be showing at Art Fair 2011 in the RDS this coming weekend.

It was great to see my new range of Art Cards prove so popular and which ensured that even on quiet days there was always a sale to be made - no matter how small!


Thanks also to everyone at Whites Hotel for all their help and friendly service - particularly when I managed to drop and smash a full cup of coffee as I was carrying it up the stairs, which in turn fell on some guests sitting below. But the less said about that the better...

So now it's on to the RDS in Ballsbridge for Art Fair 2011. I will be exhibiting at stand Q2 - same as the last two years. If anyone would like free invites to the show which runs from friday to sunday, please email me at info@padraigmccaul.com

No comments:

Post a Comment